Today is a very tiring day but a very happy one as well.
First up, I have ASC in school today and mainly all the presenters shared their views on the news article they have found and then the rest of the time was followed by breaks and chatting session with Miss Ivy Lim and we even talked about Zhi Long and discussing ways to help him. Today is also Li Yun's birthday. Happy Birthday Li Yun!
Next up we finished up and printed our audit checklist for Cheers and MSC and we went to book appointment at the Cheers as well. So the date has been decided which is the coming Monday.
Then we went back and round out things in ASC.
After dismissal, Yong Yang, Larry and I then went to the IT Fair in school and eventually I bought a new mouse from Gintat. I also took a look at the laptop skin that I want and I think I will be buying the laptop skin on Monday. After doing so, Yong Yang and I went to Chinatown and go around searching for interest rates for commercial loans to start up a business. Most of the banks gave us replies like giving us the hotlines so that we can call the specialists and ask for the information we want.
Chinatown's landscape is not bad. There are a lot of nice places to go around as well. I also went to Yong Yang's house and his grandfather's medical shop as well.
We ended at approximately 4plus and then I went straight on to Plaza Singapura for some Tekken.
I spent $4 on Tekken 6 playing 8 games. Those games were not too bad. I think playing only once or twice a week is a good choice. Not only will my skills improve, I can save money as well too.
Before Tekken, I actually went to buy Wang Lee Hon's new album for Noble's birthday and bought a birthday card from Precious Tots as well. I shared costs with Leonard and Qi Yuan.
Later after Qi Yuan has reached, we went out of Plaza Singapura to search for eating venues and eventually went back to Plaza Singapura. Then the birthday boy came to join us at 7pm followed by Leonard.
Dinner at Swensons was most satisfying. The chicken was extremely superb and I was savouring it too and we chatted while eating as well too.
After eating at Swensons, we went to play Lan for 1 hour until 11pm before all of us went back home. L4D2 is nice as usual~I want to get the game in my lappy.
On the way back home, the Mrt was kind of congested but luckily it got better as it went.
>Happy Birthday Noble Bro!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment