Today I reached NYP by 7.02am. Seriously I liked the morning quietness and freshness. It was also less crowded everywhere and it really soothened my nerves. Then I walked up the main gate and go towards the direction of ASC.
The room B.202 was not opened yet so in the end I had to go to audit Cheers with my bag and laptop.
During the auditing session together with Sharifah, there was a problem with POS1 so they changed service to POS3. Then we were like standing and waiting for 1 hour plus before our audit could commence.
I don't know why our auditing took so long all the way till 10plus but well I was really glad that it was finally over.
Then we went back to ASC where it was break time for everybody. Ms Fadlinah had just taught DacEasy and we missed the lesson so I need to catch up on my own.
I just rested for a short moment before the break was over again.
Upon dismissal of ASC, Larry, Zamir, Yefeng and I went to North Canteen for lunch and then after that Zamir and Yefeng left while Larry and I went for pool at GrassRoot.
Pool was not bad and then later on I went back home and sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment