Saturday, November 27, 2010

Parents and my brother went Malaysia!

Yeah~today I just sold off my Lars card/Tekken card for $30. Now I can spend lesser money on Tekken 6 since more cards mean more money wasted. Anyway I am learning new characters so it is hard to say that I am not wasting money. This game is indeed money-wasting but I just love to play it.
I woke up at 10.30am today and went to meet Song Peng at Timezone even before having my breakfast. Then I got my money and went to renew my Yoshi card. I never spend much money today since most of the times people treated me to the games and I can keep on winning without having to spend any money.
So today there was Song Peng, Noisy kid, MasterPig, MasterLaw ABC and another person who always play  with us. We played all the way till 2.20pm until some people left and my uncle came to find me for lunch and we went to Coffee shop 925 to eat the chicken rice. It seems that been weeks since we have eaten the chicken rice plus we were really hungry so we finished the food quite quickly. Then we went to shops and Harvey Norman to look for tapes to buy.
After that we went back to Timezone and I played using my main character and seriously it was very fun. Then I left for dinner with my sister, aunt and her friend and my uncle left for home.
After dinner at Kfc while my aunt went with her friend to Ah Mei Cafe to eat, we then went shopping for a little while and then all went back home while my sister and I went to look around for Christmas presents.
My parents and my brother had left for Malaysia this afternoon and will only be back on Monday. So the house is only left with my sister and I so we do not have any restrictions, lol.
I don't know why but I feel that the weather is rather hot today even when now is the night time so I went out to Golden Village Sweettalk to buy Ice Milo blended with pearls for both me and my sister.
Now I shall rush with Personal Selling! Target is $100! I have decided not to clinch so much sales since there is another personal selling in February. Haiya...who can help me? Buy some products from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment