Yesterday I wanted to update but I guess I am a bit lazy to do so so I shall just compile everything for yesterday and today in this post.
DacEasy appears not user friendly when I first approached it yesterday. Everything just seems so difficult and I really feel like creating a nickname for it. The nickname is called "DacDifficult."
Today DacEasy seems okay just that there is slightly more workload as compared to yesterday and we have to do Product List, Vendor List, Customers Lists, Fixed Assets Purchase, Raise Purchase Order and also Merchandise receipts. For our break, everybody went over to Koufu.
After school, Larry and I went to Grassroot for pool and I guess it was not bad although Larry was not really on form and my eyes were tired as well.
We played for only 45 minutes and left afterwards. It was like raining very heavily and Yio Chu Kang was like flooded. Subsequently Larry then went to Yishun with me and we went to look around Northpoint.
Afterwards we went to Timezone and I played 1 game using Yoshimitsu and then we went to Long John Silvers to eat before Larry left for work at Novena.
I was like quite bored playing Tekken today and then I played with one Asuka guy and his skills really dropped a lot. Later Kiat Peng played too but lost to MasterPig.
Later Noble came and join me and I really had fun learning his character, King. Ok I am going to buy a Mokujin card next week.
Shortly after we left Timezone, Noble and I went to the Pasar Malam and he bought his favourite steamed cakes as usual and go home afterwards while I proceeded home.
>Tomorrow is Pool Appreciation Day for our activity!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment