I guess this is the life of a blogger. I always update immediately once I have bathed after reaching home.
So what have we done for ASC today? Basically we listened to Yong Yang and Zhi Long's group for their Auditing presentation and then Ms Ivy Lim selected her four students to do the Audit Presentation next Wednesday.
The four students then prepared their finalised slides for the Audit Presentation next Wednesday whereas the rest can slack because we don't have to do anything. Later on Ms Corrie Chan came and began our 5th week activity with us, Accounting Taboo.
To be more specific, the rules are like this. The slides are shown and then the selected student will sit with his or her back facing the slides. Then the rest of the group members will then help by giving the student clues so that he can get the correct word. However they are not supposed to say out the taboo word or give hand signals of any kind if not 1 mark will be deducted.
I think that this activity is quite fun but seriously I am not suitable to play this kind of game, my personal opinion.
After ASC, I went with Andy, Zhi Long and the rest to the sampling session and try out all the products for personal selling. Some of them are really very nice:)
Trying out all the food, I guess we were a little full and then we went to Koufu to have our lunch.
Thanks Andy Bro for photocopying the order forms for me.
As so, later I went to join Justin and the rest at Ang Mo Kio Hub and I went to Virtualand to have a few rounds of Tekken 6. I find that the computer standard is really very high there that even a mastered character will find it hard to defeat till the last stage. I am glad that my Yoshimitsu did.
Later on, Justin and the rest came and find me and then we tried out the Basketball together, Anqi, Justin, Yong Yang and I. The scpre was nearing 300 so it was quite a good attempt.
Then Anqi and Jessica went off first.
Yong Yang, Justin, Taffy and I then went to Good Speed Cafe to play L4D2 and seriously I think that we have great fun from it. We played all the way from 3plus to 5.45pm and then left. Haha we tried 1 map all the time till we succeeded in completing it.
Subsequently, we went to Serangoon and slacked at the nearby Mac near the Bus Interchange till Mu Qin came as well and we chatted all the way and sent Taffy to the Serangoon Mrt Station before we took bus 315 from the bus interchange to Chomp Chomp food court.
Larry was there as well and then we waited for the rest to come and then for the tables as well.
Dinner was quite satisfying. The Sugar Cane Drink is rather big and costed $2.50. Then we ordered Stingray, hokkien mee and satay as well:)
It was already 10pm by the time we had finished eating. Then we all went for some desserts as well nearby until 11.13pm when Eeting and I had to catch the Mrt back home.
>Best wishes: Winning the Yew Tee CC Scrabble tournament and get $250 shopping vouchers and a trophy.
> 6th week already next week. Auditing Admins.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment