Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Excel until 10am!

Today Ms Wendy Wong started pretty early at 8.30am sharp because she had to go at 10am for meetings. She was like speeding and I was like too tired to listen so I never really bother to catch up and just depend on Fadilah and Yong Yang for the answers.
At 10am sharp she went off and we went off for breaks as well. Then when we came back from breaks there were news article sharing. Mine will be the last session with Yong Yang and the rest.
Then Ms Ivy Lim shared with us mainly about Accounting aspects. She said that normally the 3rd batch of students taking ASC is the group that has the best attitudes over the years and have a certain good Gpa too. The most epic thing is that our group is the best so far in terms of Absent List. We had 21 slots lol. For the previous batch AC and AD, they only had 1 slot which was for Absent List and MC list because the particular person is very sick. Other than that, there are no other people that came late or MIA List. Yong Yang also jokingly said that we should receive an award for Best Tep Class lol.
Today there is supposedly ASC Activity, Dining Ettiquette but it was cancelled and postponed to 15 Dec 2010, which is the date that we are going to receive our orders. What a pure coincidence! How will we have time to collect our ordered goods? Haiya...
After ASC, we all had lunch at Level 4 outside HumanLink, BSC rooms and then later went back home.
Back at Yishun, today I am learning another new character again. I need to speed up so that I can start using my Mokujin card. This few days and next week will be pretty busy so I guess I am going to stop Tekken 6 for the moment now.
Gosh, why am I so tired everyday?

No comments:

Post a Comment