Last Day of ASC is nothing much of a celebration. Li Yun, Yong Yang, Miss Ivy Lim and some others brought along their monopoly games and we played for the whole day.
Initially, Larry, Hui Hui, Swee Gee, Min Min, Li Yun, Yong Yang, Felicia and I were playing until we formed 2 big monopolies against one another. Larry, Hui Hui, Swee Gee and I combined our money and assets whereas Felicia, Yong Yang and Li Yun combined theirs. I think Swee Gee and I were very lucky because we did not step into their houses all the times, whereas they did and paid us a hefty amount of $1000 per time. Haha luck is really shining on us today.
Later, at Koufu, Miss Ivy Lim went with us, the whole class together to eat. There is no free lunch provided for us. Our accounting jackets are also not received yet. Seriously I wonder when we are going to get it. Haiya~
After ASC has ended, Larry, Yong Yang, Min Min and I went to play pool at Grassroot Club but only Larry and I played while Yong Yang and Min Min went chatting outside.
Back at Yishun, I played while waiting for Kiat Peng and the rest. It is not really so good at Timezone today because the Devil Jin kid spoiled my day by occupying the machine all day long. In the end, I can hardly have any time to learn any new characters, like Steve Fox which I want to learn today.
Later at around 8.50pm, Wei Cong came as well and play with us. At least I have learnt Julia's combos today. I shall practise another day then.
Then Wei Cong and I went to Coffee shop 925 for dinner and I saw sis there who was going to buy dinner back home so I took the dinner fare from her as well. Wei Cong and I ate there first and I told sis to go back home first.
>Last Day of ASC! I am going to miss it...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment