I guess this holiday aint that bad afterall.
Yesterday I went to my Grandmother's house after packing up some clothes. My uncle has to clear leave year 2010 so he is not working on Monday, Tuesday and also Wednesday.I bought some Honey Chicken at the Sembawang Mrt station and went over to my Grandmother's house to have porridge, vegetables and fish as lunch. Then my uncle and I tried out the speaker that he had bought just recently to see whether the bass sounds spread out throughout the living room. Thereafter we went to Sunplaza Starfactory and I played Tekken 6 there with the Devil Jin Kid.
Then we went for a drink at the Bean's before going back home for dinner.
I managed to watch Predators latest 2010 and it was seriously quite boring at the start but in the end it got more interesting and I even saw an evolution of Predator winning the original one.
Today morning I went with my uncle for breakfast and I ate Ba Chou Mee before going back to bathe and leaving for home.
After putting everything at home, I went to Timezone and play with Fantasy/Alan and played with his new card, Paul ranked Legend.
I went to find Zamir, Yefeng and Meixuan at the Mini Roadshow but I did not see Zamir at his booth. Then I went over to ASC to find Gintat, Andy and the rest. They were together with the FSRC busily planning for the open house. Later Andy, Michelle, Eeting, Fusen and I went over to Grassroot Fish & Co to eat and chatted there as well. Then we left nearing 6pm for home.
After reaching Yishun Timezone, I waited for Noble to come and tried out Law using MasterABC LAW card and demoted An/Lucky Freedom as well.
Later I accompanied Noble to the food court to eat and chatted there. Then we went back to Timezone to play with mainly Alan because he was winning all the games.
I don't know when to quit for this game, or at least try to minimise the number of times played because I am so addicted. I just stick to the target of quitting when my card reaches Platinum membership.
I just thought of this phrase suddenly. Learn something properly and develop it into a skill you possess, for the skill is something you will never forget and have in hand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment