I think next time I should sleep pretty early at around 9pm or 10pm so that I can actually wake up on time in the morning at around 6am to go for a run. I am too used to sleeping late and it is never a good thing, ever.
Needless to say, I missed my 2 rounds around the park run this morning and only woke up at 11am. When I woke up, I had to burn incense and prayed to my ancestors as today we invited their spirits back to our house so that they could have a great feast, and my Mother cooked a lot of nice food. My Grandmother was here too and later on at around 12plus, my Grandmother, sister and I went downstairs to burn incense papers for my ancestors.
Back in the house, I had lunch and watched Jackie Chan's movies together with another ghost show with my sister and then I went to bathe and prepare to go out of the house.
At the Timezone, I played Tekken 6 using random characters again and fought with Kiat Peng's Bryan and Paul. I lost to his Bryan but won his Paul. Tekken 6 is really an extremely fun game and I don't know why I just like it so much. It has unknowingly become part of my life already. I believe I should get a PSP soon in the near future and then I will have the maximum fun of this game and then I will be quitting this game.
Speaking of presents, Christmas is coming as well and I wonder what I will get for my Christmas presents. Hmm..
At around 7.30pm, Qi Yuan reached the Timezone and then we went off seeing Noble outside so it was a perfect timing. Later I called Leonard and asked where he was.
We then went to Golden Village to see which movie we wanted to see and we finally decided on Harry Potter & The Deadly Hallows Part 1. So we bought our tickets first before going to Wendy's to eat.
The food at Wendy's aint too bad but I find KFC better because everything eaten is like similar to KFC but I think the mashed potatoes are the crucial part missed on KFC.
We then went for a little walk in Northpoint before going into the theatre. We smuggled drinks inside too, haha ice blended drinks and we had perfect camouflage inside the bag Qi Yuan was holding, lol.
I must say the renovated GV Theatre is a lot better now and I really enjoy inside, the feel, the ambience and everything.
Harry Potter & The Deadly Hallows Part 1 is not bad but I find the previous story slightly more interesting. Maybe Part 2 is the crucial part and the most exciting scenes are left there.
After the movie, everybody left for home as it was 11.10pm already.
Now I am back home and my handphone is charging. Shit I am going to sleep late again.
>Thanks Qi Yuan for the sovenirs bought from Vietnam!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment