Tuesday, December 14, 2010

DacEasy Project Presentation/Sirs Part 2

I did not update on Monday because I was just too tired and I felt asleep on the bed when I came back home.
DacEasy Project Presentation is finally over on Monday and seriously every group is "chui". There are always mistakes in every group. By the time DacEasy presentation was over, it was already 12pm. Everybody started chionging SIRS but Yong Yang, Larry and I were really too sian to do on Monday so we so called self-declared dismissal from ASC and went to eat.
Back at Yishun, I went to Timezone to play Tekken 6 to relax. Haiya I should quit this game before Year 3 begins. It is really too costly and time-wasting.
SIRS today is not so bad as I managed to "chiong" all my 6 stacks of input by the end of the day, 2pm when the FSRC people came in. Yefeng and Meixuan dropped by to sell us some things from EMRS. Haha hopefully our class gets back together soon.  So for today, Zhi Long, Yong Yang and I had completed SIRS Input. We shall have the usual drill of doing First Check only. Tomorrow is SIRS Consolidation and also the 3rd last day for ASC. I am so going to miss ASC. Let's hope classical will be fun as well.
Finally today I get to exercise a bit by playing badminton with Goutham. I should begin my exercising regiment soon. Start running and do more exercises...
Haiya why are some things so hard to forget? It is pointless keeping them in the mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment