Friday, December 3, 2010

Excel and more Excel! (2 December 2010)

For our start of ASC today, Ms Wendy Wong went through with us an article on Accountant's supposedly-have attitude, attributes and passion for this line of profession. During the talk itself I was like asking myself why I choose this line in the first place and whether I am suitable for it. She said that if you join Accountancy because you think you are good in Mathemathics or even you are interested in money, you are not fit to be an accountant. I think that she is saying the truth but this really kills our passion to continue Accountancy after Polytechnic education, or rather, we will even more want to be an Accountant to prove to her. She also told us that she received feedbacks saying that she was going through too fast and she went at our pace today and was even more patient than before. She is really a very good lecturer.
Then we continued with our Excel functions and this time round was about Text Function, Left, Right, Mid, Len, Concatenate, And, Or, If, Isblank, Iserror and Isnumber. It is kind of heavy everytime we go through all these kinds of functions. Excel Project should be the most worried project that I have on hand for ASC.
Subsequently, after ASC, Yong Yang and I just went to buy some drinks at Cheers before going up to the computer lab to do our DacEasy project. It was then 6pm when we left and we completed till cash payments.
Back at Northpoint, Nora and I initially wanted to go for the Starbucks promotion giving away drinks for people who donate money for a cause. The queue however was unexpectedly long and then we left. Singaporeans are just so kia shu.
To Timezone, today I tried another new character, Dragunov again. Haha I really have fun learning new characters and new moves so quickly lol. Then Wei Cong came and play too and then we left together.
Next week is the busiest week of ASC! No Tekken for next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment