Monday, December 13, 2010

Jurong Green CC Mini Comp (12 December 2010)

I think Jurong Green CC is the CC for me because I always win there. XD.
This time round, the Mini competition was quite intense for me and I really put in my very best to finish all the remaining games nicely even when I had lost my first game against Goutham. In the end, I managed to clear all 8 games with 6 wins and a cum spread of 470plus. Surprisingly, I did not feel tired at all even when I slept at 3plus in the morning.
As usual, Goutham and I walked to the mrt station and later I alighted at Sembawang to go to my grandmother's house for dinner. Everybody met up to discuss about the issue for Christmas and gifts exchange. We also watched movie as well as all the sound systems, downloaded files are there. Superb!
Back at home, now is clearing DacEasy time. This is the last time being a panda. I am so tired! Don't care! Just chiong only!

No comments:

Post a Comment