Saturday, December 4, 2010

Happy Birthday Bro Gintat! (3 December 2010)

Today Excel functions that are taught today are not so bad compared to yesterday. We learned all the different kinds of Form Control, such as List Box, Combo Box, Check Box, Option Box, Scrollbar, Spinner and Hyperlink as well.
Mr Chee also came into ASC to pass Larry the Directors' List today. Haha he was so happy that he went to laminate it immediately. Well done bro!
After ASC, Anqi, Andy and I went to eat at South Canteen and subsequently went to find Ms Fadlinah to clear our doubts too and in the end we talked to Ms Janice Law as well. We talked a lot regarding studies, personalities and everything else.
Moving on, we then went back to the Computer lab to continue with our DacEasy and then Andy went back to CRMCC.
Larry was doing his part of DacEasy for his group too and then after DacEasy everybody went home and I went to Larry's house and Larry drived us to his house. His house was actually the opposite block of my Pei Gong haha. Singapore is really a very small place.
We played PS3 at his house and I tried out the Basketball and Soccer game and they were quite fun. We then went to take bus 43 at nearby bus stop and went to Serangoon Interchange and then later "Long Pang" Mu qin's car to Fish & Co beside Park Mall.
Dinner at Fish & Co was really nice and fun as well. Happy Birthday, Bro Gintat!
Thereafter, we loitered around for a short while before going home.
I think I have to start to become a more responsible person and do all my duties punctually and on time. Time for a total change in personality, to be a better person!
Haha today I asked Ee Ting to be my godsister. Lol!!:)


>Special thanks to people who contributed to special days like today: Gintat, Yong Yang and his girlfriend, Larry, Zamir, Andy, Ee ting, Mu Qin, Joanne, Michelle and Jing Long!

No comments:

Post a Comment