Saturday, December 11, 2010

ECP ton Excel Project/Outing AB (9 and 10 December 2010)

Today is officially the last day for Week 8 of ASC and next week will mark the end of ASC. Seriously, Week 8 of ASC is really epic and there are a lot of happenings in this week.
First of all, talking about the IRAS trip supposedly with Mr Chee this week, only 9 out of 19 people in our ASC class went. Ms Wendy Wong talked to us saying about this incident in which those people who did not go will be considered as MIA.
I only chionged the Input Data for Excel yesterday and then today, Yong Yang, Larry, Muqin, Joanne, Taffy and Jessica stayed back and do Excel Project together. Later on at night, Taffy and Jessica left for home and the five of us remained behind to continue with our work. Seriously we find it hard to finish our reports and projects so we decided to ton at ECP, East Coast Park at Mac to continue with our project. Before that, I took Mrt to Ang Mo Kio mrt station and Muqin and Larry came to pick me up before we went to Joanne's house. Haha Joanne looked funny with her wet hair rushing downstairs. Later Yong Yang joked about her granny chasing her with the cane lol.
Doing at MAC at ECP was not so bad but by the time we had finished, it was already 6pm and we decided to leave. MuQin then fetched Yong Yang and I to Yong Yang's house and waited for him as he bathed before we went to school together.
On the mrt, I was so tired that I was entirely knocked out. If Yong Yang had not called me when we had reached Yio Chu Kang mrt station, I would have gone to visit Jurong West or Boon Lay.
ASC room was not opened so early in the morning as we had reached by 7.30am so we went to the stairs there to slack and I was really so sleepy that I felt like lying down on the stairs steps.
Then we went to find Min Min who was at the 1st level doing Excel Project with Ying Ting and Yong Yang helped her with the functions. Subsequently we went up when it was 8.30am.
I think my Excel Presentation was quite bad. Ms Wendy Wong really had a lot to comment and I could not answer most of her questions.
After my Excel Presentation, it was so slack because we just had to wait for the rest to finish up with their presentations so Yong Yang and I went out of ASC to the toilet to try big business but we could not succeed. Lol.
Excel Presentations are really so mundane. After everybody's presentation, Ms Wendy Wong praised us on our overall presentations with great improvements and gave us some areas of improvements such as including on more analysis for the Financial data.
The end of ASC today marked the end of the 8th week and also the end of three projects submission, ASC Summary Report, Personal Selling Report and Excel project. The only thing left for week 9 is mainly DacEasy and Sirs!
Jessica, Sharifah, Larry and I then went for lunch together at Koufu at 2pm after Sharifah and Larry had cleared their DacEasy project, or somewhat discussed for monday's presentation.
I don't know why I don't feel tired after the presentation. After lunch, back in Yishun, I was in Timezone playing Tekken 6 until 6.42pm before leaving for home to prepare and leave to meet at Cathay, Dhoby Gaut with the rest for dinner and other activity.
MuQin was sick with fever today and Larry and Ye Feng could not come because of no car and Yong Yang went out with his girlfriend. So there was only me, Zamir, Derek, Eeting and An Qi. Jessica had wanted to come but she had church.
Mainly we wanted to watch movie but there was no available movie to watch and so we went to have dinner at KFC and then An Qi and Eeting bought some finger foods and ate them and we accompanied them as well.
Soon after, An Qi and Derek left for home and Zamir, Eeting and I went around Dhoby Gaut in search of Pool areas and we ended up in Starbucks chatting all the way till near 12pm and I bought Dark Mocha of $8 and it was superb.
We had a lot of casual talks and this was really not bad. I don't mind coming out for a chat. Basically we chatted on everything in general.
Now I am really tired and need my sleep now to regenerate loss of sleep for more than 1 day. Nights everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment