Yesterday was SIRS Consolidation and something rather big and unfortunate happened yesterday and I did not wish to talk about it. All I can say is from this particular incident, I have learnt about the importance of integrity and honesty.
Today we had Business Ethics and this marked the end of ASC. Tomorrow is the farewell party for ASC and also officially the last day of ASC. I am so going to miss ASC.
After school today, Larry, Yong Yang and I went to play pool at Grassroot Club until around 2.30pm and we left.
Upon reaching Yishun, I went back home and collected the birthday present and the Merci White Chocolate for Goutham because today is his birthday. Happy Birthday Goutham!
Goutham and I actually played a Scrabble game while waiting for Shen Han to come. I was too tired and I slept all the way from around 4pm to 6.50pm while Shen Han and Goutham were playing WII. LOL.
Then I went to Timezone to see the 5 games competition between Kiat Peng and Alan but they only played 1 game in the end. LOL.
I think my Mokujin improves a little. I hope I can improve further and once I finish with all the characters in this game, I am near to quitting already.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment