Sunday, December 19, 2010

Joanne's 21st Birthday Party

Finally today I had my hair cut and I feel more refreshed, especially bathing after hair-cutting.
Yesterday I went to Joanne's 21st Birthday Party at Home Team NS near Pasir Ris Park. Happy Birthday Joanne!
Firstly, I met up with Andy at Paya Lebar Mrt Station and go together to Pasir Ris. Later at Pasir Ris, we saw Jessica, Meixuan, Meixuan's sister, XinYi, and her mother plus another two friends. We then went to take bus 403 at Pasir Ris Bus Interchange to the chalet.
Subsequently, after we have reached the chalet, the rest arrived too. Haha Andy and I went to sit at the road side eating our food and drinks while chatting too. The spot was nice but full of breeding mosquittos. I think I have donated quite a lot of blood to the mosquittos.
We also had the cake cutting session and later on we played True or Dare game when we tonned at night. Muqin, Yefeng, Andy and Michelle also bought back food for us to eat after Muqin sent her foreign buddy back home.
We continued with the true or dare game but until halfway everybody was so tired that we just switch off the lights and sleep.
I woke up at around 10pm and everybody is starting to clear up everything already and preparing to leave.
Thanks Muqin for driving me, Yong Yang, Andy, Michelle, Jing Long, An Qi and Eeting to the Pasir Ris mrt station.
This birthday party was a real success. Thanks to Joanne for inviting me and the others as well:)

No comments:

Post a Comment