Sunday, October 10, 2010

Night Cycling AF0902

I know I should be resting my whole body now instead of blogging but well, since I need to let my hair dry up first after bathing, I might as well take this chance to blog.
Yesterday night I went to night cycling with Yong Yang, Gintat, Fusen, Larry, Ye Feng, Justin, Meixuan, Joanne, Anqi and Defina.
We had a fun time cycling, eating great food, playing forfeit games and chatting. I think I will never eat Twisties again after this time round. I have never liked Twisties anyway.
Now my whole body is aching after walking so much distances especially after cycling. Life is always full of incidents which we may learn from after encountering them.
Before I actually went to meet Larry, Yong Yang, Gintat and Fusen at Raffles Place mrt station, the whole day before that was the usual ones. I can say I was at the arcade most of the times. I even got a hair cut yesterday.
Dreads, I am tired....I will not be sleeping though. I should only be sleeping early tonight.


>Thanks Yefeng, Meixuan, Joanne, Anqi, Defina, Yong Yang, Gintat, Larry , Fusen and Justin for the wonderful time spent yesterday:)

No comments:

Post a Comment