Today Yong Yang, Larry and I went for our admin meeting. Admin meeting was in Block B 40 Room 410. Andy was also there with us. So there are a couple of things to take note for Admin duties and the subsequent events that will happen in the next few weeks.
Before that, we went to Macdonalds for breakfast. I was really sleepy before breakfast. This was the first time that I felt so much awake after eating breakfast. Later on during the Admin meeting, maybe the person briefing us made me too bored and I felt like sleeping too. Lol. This was the first time I heard such presentation in NYP...quote from Andy. Haha.
After that we went back to ASC. Yong Yang tried to dupe Hui Hui with the admin meeting and she actually believed it. Haha too easy to dupe already.
After dismissal from ASC, we went to find Gintat, Uma and Joanne at North Canteen. Then we went for pool.
Tmr we have the GST Seminar at Toa Payoh Auditorium. I must sleep early to wake up earlier. Just now I slept from 9.24pm to 11.12pm. I feel slightly more pumped up now but I will be sleeping after my hair has dried up. lol.
Next week will be 3rd week for everybody already. Time passes very quickly so we must learn to cherish it! Best of lucks to everybody in different shifts for TEP!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment