Something drastic kind of happened today before the commencement of the competition.
I tried calling Goutham all the way until 8.40plus and his phone was totally disengaged. When I reached the condominum and went into the function room, Michael asked where he was and then later on at 9.16am he called back to say that he would be rushing here. Then Michael said that he was already late and still wanted to take public transport instead of a taxi. Luckily for Goutham, his opponent was also late so they could still play the game together. However Goutham still lost by more than 100 points to his first opponent.
During lunch break, I told him that he should rather miss the first game and only lose by 50 points due to forfeit. Lol. Michael's wife bought food and drinks(refreshments) for us and everybody ate chicken rice or char siew rice. Each person paid $5 for the refreshments. Haha I think I drank too much green tea and I actually went to the toilet to pee after every game.
So today's score for the competiton was 6 wins out of 10 games and it was not too bad with the standard faced because there were 1 GM, 1 NM, 2 SM and a few M. Lol. I will not want to play A division so quickly because everybody there was either GM or NM. My position was 4th.
After the competition, Winston sent both me and Goutham to the Ang Mo Kio mrt station.
Then I went to the Timezone and play with An, Kiat Peng and Lotion. I managed to win all of them with 8 wins on one side using my [ULTIMZ]JUSTICE and SonatA's DisciplE.
>Try your best in every thing you do!
>I am very motivated today.
>M=Master, SM= Senior Master, NM= National Master, GM= Grand Master
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment