I can say holidays are really boring without anything better to do. Seriously what is the purpose of life if it is like this? So I say we must really look out for meaningful things to do.
I woke up at only 4pm today and I must say I look shagged. I have never approved of sleeping late but have always done so without seem to having any control over it. Then I went to Leonard's house at 5.34pm after watching televison for a short moment and bathing.
This holidays are really kind of boring. Today is one of the best days ever. Then we tried different maps of CounterStrike and even became mouses hunting against one another in the kitchen. Haha! What kind of interesting maps can there be for CounterStrike!
We left at around 8.40pm and then we went to Shop & Safe because I needed to buy something back home.
I think I am feeling weaker after so instances of lack of exercises. I feel that my laptop bag and the things I bought are pretty heavy. Maybe I should try to work out more often.
Then we went to Macdonalds while Leonard had his dinner and then I went back home for dinner as well.
>I want to become a better person!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment