Today I was awaken up by a call from my uncle asking me to go out for lunch. It has been 2 weeks since he has done that. After receiving the call, I woke up and brushed my teeth and bathed before going out to Northpoint earlier as I wanted to go to Timezone earlier.
Upon reaching Northpoint Timezone, I was about to go in when my uncle called me saying that he had reached Northpoint and I just went down immediately to meet him. Then we walked over to the coffee shop to have chicken rice.
After lunch, we went to buy 4D first before going up to the Timezone. Alan and Kiat Peng were both there and I played with them today. Mostly only my Yoshimitsu contributed to the wins and I even defeated Nameless Sorrow. Haha. I think I will focus fully on Yoshimitsu as my main character for Tekken 6.
Noble also came later on and I was quite sorry that I did not pick up his calls. Timezone is a very noisy place as everybody knows.
While playing, later on Kiat Peng got very moody from playing with Alan maybe because he was not happy of the losing. I think Kiat Peng has improved but seriously I don't think that he is good enough yet.
Then later on I left for home together with Noble who was also leaving for home.
Upon reaching home, my Mother, sister and I left for Northland Secondary School to attend some event held to celebrate the Lantern Festival. Professor Ho Peng Kee will be there to to commence the event. We had some goodies bags and Macdonalds burger to eat. We were eating down at a table. After that we went to guess some chinese riddles. Omg I realised that I am really not cut out for such things. The riddles are like difficult although they seemed familiar and obvious.
My Mother went off early with her friends to watch the opera shows and meanwhile my sister and I stayed for a while before getting $10 from my Father to Northpoint to have Long John Silvers.
Then we went back home from Northpoint.
Reaching home, I took out my Pokemons collection as I suddenly had the urge to do so. Seriously these are my proud collections ever.
>I have been practising a lot on Scrabble. I think I still lack reading only.
>I need to focus on one character for Tekken 6, which I have already decided on----Yoshimitsu.
>School exam results will be dismissed next week. God bless me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment