I only woke up today at 2.30pm, feeling tired still because I only slept at near 7am this morning.
The lunch that I had was unique and the meat was nice. After lunch, I received a call from my Aunt and went to bath before heading to my Grandmother's house for to take the new clothes that she had bought for me back when she went for a trip in Vietnam.
Upon reaching my Grandmother's house, I just took a rest and drank some Green Tea packets to quench my thirst.
Lingering all the way to 5.20pm, my Uncle and I went to Sun Plaza aka Star Factory. I managed to promote my Lars to 3rd dan by playing with a 1st Dan kid with no much skills to worry about.
Then I played with Lose to Win aka King and his Kazuya Mishima and I won one with the King with my Yoshimitsu, with my Lars losing to it and Kazuya Mishima defeated all my characters. He was not good though. I think I got too distracted and tired and did not feel like playing any more. Seriously I think before playing Tekken 6 or Scrabble, I need to sleep early the previous day so that I will be charged up to handle any mind distraughts and handle things more efficiently.
After leaving the Star Factory, my Uncle and I went to Cold Storage to buy fruits and then to the Sembawang Mrt station which is only nearby to buy some Honey Chicken which was really superb and worthed the $4 we paid for the quantity and quality.
Subsequently, we went back and took our dinner before watching the F1 Race. It lasted all the way till 10.15pm. Then I waited for my parents to come over and fetch me.
Reaching Yishun, we went to buy bread for tomorrow consumption before going back home.
>Pay attention to everything you do. Give it your best.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment