Sunday, February 20, 2011

Dinner at Grandmother's house!

I guess my blog posts will be less frequent nowadays since I don't really have anything interesting to update on.
This week of EMRS was not bad with all the knowing of new friends and working together. 1 week has passed so soon and I believe that 8 weeks will do so too. After EMRS full shift everyday, I have been going to the Timezone everyday for Tekken 6.
I know this is wasting money but I just really like playing the game. My brother and I have decided to buy a PS3 in the near future. My card is also reaching Platinum card so I don't really have to spend so much any more and 1 game for Tekken 6 will be decreased from 90cents to 80cents per game. Hehe. I will also have $300 bonus to slowly play with. Haha.
Just now I had dinner at my grandmother's house and watch some soccer matches as well.
Let's hope life takes on a more interesting note and more wonderful things to come along as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment