Happy Birthday everybody, for it is known for today in the Chinese Calendar!
Today I woke up at 2pm and took my lunch before going to the Timezone to play some Tekken 6 games. I saw Noble and Preston there as well so I just passed the King card back to Noble. Haha King is really a nice character to use.
Thereafter, I had a one-on-one badminton session with Goutham before leaving at 6.30pm to go back to my house for family gatherings.
Every family member came today and we had a sumptuous dinner together with a Swenson ice-cream cake. Seriously the Swenson ice-cream cake is damn nice. I really enjoyed it and the family gatherings ambience as well! Wonderful! Splendid!
My mind tells me to go to bed now but my heart doesn't want to. Haiya...
Anyway does anybody know when 3rd shift EMRS is starting, where to report and what time? I seriously don't know just yet...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment