Today aint that bad. Goutham, Anirban and I went to the Yishun Swimming Complex to swim. I think swimming should be the best exercise ever. It trains your entire body parts.
We arranged to meet at Goutham's house first and then we reached at approximately 10.20am and started swimming until 12.30pm when we all went to bathe and started to go back home.
Subsequently, after disposing all the dirty linens I went out to meet Noble for lunch together at Northpoint and have some Tekken 6 as well.
It was like so bustling inside arcade and everybody came to play Tekken 6 including Alan. Alan came after Noble and I came back from lunch in KFC.
Then all of us stayed inside Timezone until night time and Alan, Donovan and I went for dinner in Long John Silvers before we went up to play again.
This coming week is the 3rd week of EMRS already. Time flies.














No comments:
Post a Comment