Firstly, I shall update about yesterday reunion dinner. As usual, every year reunion dinner is held at my house and all my uncles and aunts will come. Reunion dinner is not bad with all my mum's home-cooked food. I love this kind of reunion dinner as always. Family gatherings are always the best and extremely valuable because there is nothing in this world that can replace kinship.
Today we had our dinner at my Grandmother's house in Sembawang. As today is Chinese New Year Day 1, we mostly got our ang baos here. Hehe every year's amount is almost the same. For this year, I have thought more carefully. I think that getting ang baos is just a form of good lucks and wishes, so don't ever mind about the amount of money that you get.
Subsequently, we watched Gong Zi and Legend of Chen Zhen as some of my uncles and aunts have never watched before.
Tomorrow we will not be going anywhere so we will be settling all our meals at our respective houses. On Saturday, we shall go to my Uncle's house at Woodlands. Hehe. Then we will have crabs for dinner! I still cannot get my hopes too high though because it depends on whether my uncle can successfully get crabs from the market on the Saturday morning.
Recently, there are a lot of nice tv shows to watch. Haha nice. I shall take this time to enjoy while I still can. After all the chinese new year visiting I will take time to sleep early to regenerate my energy.
>Happy New Year everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment