Saturday, February 19, 2011

EMRS Team Bonding Session

Haha today is not bad. My team won the team-bonding session for today EMRS and got a hamper of food inside. Hehe.
We had quite a couple of games like tug-of-the-war, playing Captain's Ball with cabbages, oranges and apples and also water bombing too. They were all quite fun so I think it will be quite a pity to miss this bonding session.
Thereafter Mr Ronald Chong has given us the prize for winning, we were dismissed and I went back home to sleep preparing for the night cycling.
Subsequently, I find myself physically and mentally tired after the events and I just settled for Tekken 6 together with Wei Cong and Kiat Peng at Northpoint Timezone. At least it is not so mind draining and physically tiring and I can sleep too.
Nextly, we went over to Macdonalds to have drinks and slacked after the Timezone is closed and then we had a little talk at the Bus Interchange as well before we all left for home.
I need a good night sleep hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment