Wednesday, February 2, 2011

End of Classicals! (1st February 2011)

Finally after today we have cleared our Classicals modules for both Customer Service and Project Management and it is finally holidays for approximately 2 weeks! I shall use my time wisely to prepare for the ASCI competition next Saturday and Sunday.
After school, Yong Yang, Larry, Derek, Zhi Long, Andy, Defina, Mu Qin, Joanne and I went over to Chinatown for some dim sum and subsequently we all went to Yong Yang's house to play Black Jack and have some forfeits as punishments as well.
Thereafter, we went over to Dhoby Gaut for Pool session and then went to have some snacks and had beancurd at some somewhat isolated park. Teck Soon and Yefeng also joined us subsequently during the pool session and while everybody was eating.
Now I can take a good break from all the world's stress, anxiety, agony, troubles, hardships and everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment