Monday, February 28, 2011

Timezone Platinum Card!

Time always passes by so fast when you have something on hand to do. Today, I am rather preoccupied with the Event Portfolio that each individual has to do and hand in to the supervisor.
Lastly, before 5.30pm, I managed to round up everything and sent it to Benedict already.
Subsequently, at Timezone, I finally got my Platinum card~! Now per game is reduced from 90 cents to 80 cents and I have $300 additional credits. Awesome man! Now I don't have to top up any more until months later!
There is absolutely no one playing Tekken 6 in the Timezone today except me. Seriously I have forgotten how to customise the hair for my Lee already. Shucks man! Now the customisation for player 1 sucks.
I think I should go and buy a card sticker for my Platinum card. Wow~
I need to jio someone to go play tomorrow as well. Playing alone is seriously damn boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment