There is nothing much to update these few days so I never really update much.
Today I woke up after receiving a call from Noble asking me to go out for lunch. As my parents had bought for me packet of rice from outside already, I ate and bathed first before going out to meet Noble.
Haha today I used King the whole day and play with Donovan. I managed to get 36 wins and squeezed into 5th position of the Survivor's list. Although it is nothing much, I think I want to main King because it is a very nice character to use.
I think next time I must bring my bottle of water along because it is really thirsty staying in the Timezone the whole day and not drinking any water.
Thereafter, after my 36 wins, I went with Donovan to the Mac downstairs to buy Milo Medium. Then we went back up again.
Haha I think I really have to source for other entertainments. Tekken 6 is like part of my life already and inseparable.
I am wondering if I should buy a Psp now or save the money first to buy a PS3 together with my brother. It will be 160 dollars more to stop playing Tekken 6 so frequently.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment