Today is our EMRS Mini Roadshow. Life's better this way being busy and time passes by much quicker than before.
After the Mini Roadshow today, I went back home to bathe first before meeting Joanne and the rest to go to Changi Airport to bid farewell to Mu Qin leaving for Germany. It was raining cats and dogs on the way back home but the feeling of walking in the rain is really damn shioking as always.
Thereafter, my Father fetches me to Khatib Mrt station and I met Joanne and the rest at Bishan Circle Line. Then we went over together and waited for Zamir at Paya Lebar together as well.
We went to eat at the food court beside Popeyes first before bidding farewell to Mu Qin at the departure hall.
Subsequently Eeting and I left the mrt station to take the bus 858 back to Yishun area and luckily Eeting managed to get the last train back home. Hehe we are always lucky de! Lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment