Saturday, February 26, 2011

I am Number Four

Yesterday marked the end of EMRS full shift week 2. This is also the last day for the DBI students in our cohort. All the best to Deepak in your future endeavours! Have fun and must visit us more often in future!
After EMRS has ended yesterday, Larry, Liyun, Zhi Long, Hui Hui and I went for the movie "I am Number Four". Haha I must say it is a pretty cool movie with a lot of hot babes inside too! Lol!
During the movie, Hui hui was like asking Liyun what food to eat later. Lol seriously it was really damn epic. lol. Hui Hui also redeemed her voucher of Bens & Jerry and then we went back to Plaza Singapura for KFC as dinner after Larry had met Pomelo.
We had our chit chat session while eating at KFC too and then Larry left together with Pomelo. Subsequently we left for home too.
I didn't bathe when I reached home yesterday so I just slept with my jeans on. OMG!
Alas I just realised that it has been a long time ever since I go visit everybody's blog. I am so gonna tag everybody! HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment