Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Serangoon Chomp Chomp

Life's pretty good this week. I must say.
Yesterday we all went out to shop and take photographs of the fixtures. For my fixtures, Queue pole and Sampling Booth, Benedict, Sheryl, Perlyn and I went to Orchard Takashimaya to find photos of these.
Night's not so bad. Kiat Peng and Donovan were there playing when I reached the Timezone.
Today we were all quite busy finding suppliers for the Queue Pole and Sampling Booth fixtures.
After school, Yong Yang and I met Joanne at Ang Mo Kio mrt station and took bus 73 to Serangoon Chomp Chomp where Zamir, Larry, Michelle, Jing Long, Bryan, Yefeng and Defina went as well.
Thereafter, Joanne, Bryan and I took bus 73 back to Ang Mo Kio and I took the mrt back to Yishun.
There's another round of shopping tomorrow! This time round to Giant!

No comments:

Post a Comment