Sunday, March 13, 2011

Usual Saturday

Saturday's the usual all the while with all the lunch with my uncle and arcade gaming with my friends.
Today's not so bad. Jun Ze, Kiat Peng, Alan, Donovan and MasterPig were all there playing.
We played until nearing 8.30pm and left to KFC for dinner together. After dinner we went back up to play and Alan left for home already.
Thereafter, Kiat Peng, Donovan and I went to the nearby block estate beside Yishun Junior College to chat until 12.15pm before Kiat Peng went back home and I took bus 812 with Donovan to the bus stop beside the Police Station and chatted for a while until 1pm before going back home.
My parents are in Malaysia for the moment. Life's not so bad at the moment but when year 3 starts I don't think all this is possible any more so I should enjoy when I can. Recently my body weight increases again. Haha I really need to start excercising if not I will not be able to run in year 3. Jokes.
Tomorrow will be another long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment