Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Pepper Lunch and Pool with Leonard and Qi Yuan!

Life's quite enjoying today, especially going out with Leonard and Qi Yuan. Thanks bros!
After EMRS has ended today, I went to Ang Mo Kio to meet Leonard and Qi Yuan for pool and dinner. I visited the Virtualand and tried out my characters Paul and Yoshimitsu first before they came over to find me. Until now, my Paul's standard is only till 3rd stage. Yoshimitsu is still as good and completed all stages. I don't really have time to try other characters until next time.
We went for dinner at Pepper Lunch first before pool because we were seriously damn hungry. Dinner was sumptuous. My tongue was in pain because I think I had bitten it accidentally some other days when I am sleeping but I can enjoy the food without much problem ado. Awesome~
Later we went to play pool at the 3rd level pool area all the way till 9.50pm.
Thereafter we had some desserts and I had mango pudding ice-cream. We had also had some chocolate and ice-cream serving and after that we were so thirsty that Leonard and I went to Sweet Talk to buy some drinks to quench our thirst. Subsequently, we all went back home.
Yesterday, Qi Yuan made some spaghetti and brought to the school for Noble and I . Thanks man! I really appreciate the effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment