Sunday, March 20, 2011

Swimming with Anirban and Goutham/ Dinner with Boon Kai and Alan

Does anybody know what the water from swimming pool contains other than chlorine? After swimming my hair always dries up like nobody's business.
Even though I slept late yesterday, I managed to wake up to meet Goutham and Anirban for swimming at Yishun Swimming Complex.We started swimming at 11am and Anirban went off at exactly 12pm, leaving Goutham and I swimming till near 1pm and then we went to bathe before leaving the Swimming Complex.
Thereafter, Goutham went back home and I went to wait under Kiat Peng's block and then 15 to 20 minutes later, he came down with his aunt and the three of us took bus 812 beside his block.
Then, Kiat Peng accompanied me while I went to eat at KFC before going up to the Timezone. Nobody was playing there so I thought I can practise my characters but K-1 came soon and Kiat Peng and I played with him. Alan and the other Philliphine guy that uses Bryan too came and K-1 went off after losing to this Philliphine guy's Bryan.
At approximately 7.30pm, we went to eat at Coffee shop 925 before going up to meet Kiat Peng, Swaq and Wei Cong.
Wei Cong left sooner than us and Boon Kai left together with me as I had to bring food back for my brother to eat. I can't possibly let him starve any longer.
I think this week will be pretty entertaining. Tomorrow is my sister's birthday so we should be going out to celebrate as a family.
Life is pretty much enjoyable at this moment. I wonder how long good times can last. This coming friday we should be going to Bugis Virtualand to play with the pros. I can't wait..

No comments:

Post a Comment