Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Learning New Characters

Personal Selling Report is completed today.
After school today, I went to Northpoint Timezone to meet Alan and Kiat Peng. Donovan did not come.
I fought 10 matches against Nameless leader, Paul and managed to only win 1 game. Haiya I need more character knowledge.
Kiat Peng also came subsequently and fought a few matches as well. Later Alan, Kiat Peng and I went down to Long John Silvers for dinner and intended to go back up. Alan went to send Joyce off at the bus stop and initially we thought he was going home with her. LMAOS.
Kiat Peng and I then accompanied Chun Kit to KFC and eat. Kiat Peng left earlier as his father was furiating already and wanted him to go back immediately. Chun Kit and I went back up to the Timezone and saw Alan.
Alan and I practised our characters before the Timezone closed to a pitch black that we could even barely see our fingers.
I accompanied Chun Kit to the bus interchange to wait for his bus 811 before I left back home as well.
I want a PS3!

No comments:

Post a Comment