Monday's blues will soon be over. I think I had too long a break on last friday to the weekends.
Tonight we have a family celebration for my younger sister's birthday at Pastamania in Northpoint. I had Mushroom Baked Rice and Mocha for my dinner and some pizza shared by all too.
Thereafter, we went to jalan around Northpoint and bought a birthday cake back home as well.
On the way to Northpoint, it was pouring cats and dogs. I suddenly had the feeling of missing sleeping while raining. I just feel like sleeping when it rains. God, pray for rain once more now.
There are just so many things I feel like accomplishing in this week. Let's hope I can accomplish them well enough.
After school, I went to Northpoint Timezone and played using Devil Jin. Subsequently I tried using Paul but my moves keep on failing. The usage of one character affects the other greatly. I am panicky for one character but must be calm for the other. It can be just so hard to multi-task or calm down one's mind quickly.
Is there any way to improve one's memory? It will make my life so much easier...hehe..
>Happy Birthday Sis!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment