Today is slightly special.
My Paul got promoted to Master Rank and I demoted Song Peng's Wang to 4th dan. Everyday is Tekken 6 till the Timezone closes. I think my Tekken group is becoming more like a clan instead, getting to rule over everybody.
Alan, Donovan, Kiat Peng and I left Timezone early today and went to my house with me while I got my badminton equipments and left to play badminton with Goutham. Badminton was extremely fun and I think we can all exercise and do other things together rather than just solely playing Tekken 6 alone.
Thereafter, we went back to Timezone to play for awhile and Donovan and I left for home.
Tomorrow Wen Kai, Kiat Peng, Donovan and I will be going to Bugis Virtualand. The route of Tekken 6 just eventually goes deeper and deeper...
Now I only have 1 day of leave left to clear!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment