Saturday, March 26, 2011

Boon Kai, Kiat Peng and I to Bugis Virtualand!

I left my laptop on and handphone charging because I felt asleep again. Sighh..... No more next time seriously.
My $300 bonus derived from my new Platinum card has come to an end. I don't feel like playing in Timezone any longer. Next time we will be playing in Bugis every Friday to train our characters.
All's well that ends well. Everything went smoothly today.
After EMRS today, I waited at Yio Chu Kang mrt station for Boon Kai and Kiat Peng to reach before we went to Bugis Virtualand together.
I really like the ambience at Bugis Virtualand. All the pros there playing make me super high haha. Boon Kai, Kiat Peng and I played quite a lot of games yesterday.
My yoshi got demoted yesterday but I guess it is fine. I got demoted by the once Singapore top in one of the strongest clans in Singapore. Fun, fun and more fun! At approximately 9pm we went to have our dinner at the food junction.
Thereafter, we went back to play until 12pm before we all went back home.
Boon Kai also took the bus back with us and then took a taxi from the taxi stand beside Northpoint new building back home.
Good habits start to be nurtured today.
Let's hope this weekend lasts a little bit longer. I want to rest more.

No comments:

Post a Comment