Buffet at Sakura near Nanyang Polytechnic at Yio Chu Kang was really superb. I enjoyed such eating and bonding sessions with my aunt and my elder brother. We can chat and eat as many as we want over the whole time from 12pm to 2.30pm. Thanks Xiao Gu Gu for the awesome lunch!
Thereafter, my aunt sent my brother and I back home and I slept for 3 hours after using the computer for a while.
At night, I went to get my dinner from my sister who already bought Mee Huen Kueh for me but she could not bring back home to me because she had to go eat Swensens ice-cream with my eldest uncle and aunt as today is my Er Shu's birthday.
Kiat Peng, Donovan and Boon Kai were eating at coffee shop 925 so I went to join them together before going back home with Donovan.
When I was back downstairs, I saw my Er Shen and my mum talking and my Er Shu talking to my sister. They said that the moon today at 11pm is the brightest and biggest and even more than at Lunar Festival.
This coming week is filled with excitement and I will have a lot of things to do so time will pretty much pass by quickly.
Tomorrow I am going to swim at Yishun Swimming Complex with Goutham and Anirban. I will try to swim more laps this time round.
>I don't want to live with my life with any regrets!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment