Saturday, March 5, 2011

Leave Day!

Today I took leave off for EMRS full shift. I can because there is no event at this point of time yet.
I had lunch at home after my mum da pao for both my brother and I and I went out to meet Alan at Northpoint Timezone before we went to Jurong Point.
There is absolutely no one at Jurong Point today so seriously it is really damn boring there. At least the ambience there is not better than Bugis.
I went back to Yishun Northpoint at 6pm while Alan went to eat with Fancy, Terror and the other Mishima family user.
Then Kiat Peng and I had dinner at Long John Silvers before going up to Timezone and see Jun Ze and Noisy Kid.
Wei Cong and Lotion also came and Kiat Peng and I went to Bus Interchange table to chat before we all went back home at 11.40pm.
Life's not so bad at the moment. Today the A Level results are out. Goutham has 5As, 1B and 1E. Vikniash has 1A, 3Bs, 1C and 1E. Anirban has 3As, 3Bs and 1C. Life really has a lot of unexpected happening. Reflecting on myself, I really should buck up on my GPA when SEM 3 starts and start studying.
Weekends are here. Time to exercise liao!

No comments:

Post a Comment