Saturday, March 19, 2011

Bugis Pros!

Today is really a special Friday for me in terms of the game Tekken 6.
Waking up at 1plus in the afternoon, I had my chicken rice lunch bought back from my brother and then later I bathed and went out to meet Boon Kai, Donovan, Kiat Peng and Chun Kit at Northpoint Timezone.
Matches between KGB-PLUS and Nameless Sensei were really exciting. Boon Kai is really very pro.
Thereafter, we went over to the mrt station to meet Alan and also Donovan who went to withdraw money and soon we were on the way to Bugis.
The pros at Bugis Virtualand are never to be trifled with. I saw a lot of pros today like Dreamboat, Jian Hua, Anthony and many others. Different places really have different auras for different things.
Whenever they play, they just put their cards nevertheless they will get demoted or promoted. I think in life most people really lack the courage to do the things that they like and also the spirit in chionging. There are a lot of things in life that I have yet to really put in my very best effort to do and I think I need more improvement in these areas.
Subsequently, we went to the food junction upstairs the mall to have our dinner. Dinner was superb and I ordered Terriyaki Chicken with additional egg. Although it was quite costly costing $6.60 and a large milo drink of $2.60, it was definitely worthed it enjoying the food and together with my friends.
We returned back to the Virtualand and then left to catch the last bus back to Yishun. I will like to have another outing like this again next time. Now I will go and sleep once my hair is dried up.


>Everything can be a source of learning!

No comments:

Post a Comment