Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Marina Barrage rocks!

Today some of the team 2 and 3 people went to Marina Barrage to visit the place for our community event next week. There's Li Ting, Yuting, Sheryl, Larry, Poh Koon, Yus, Michelle and me.
Marina Barrage is an awesome place especially the gallery. Nice scenary and everything.
Thereafter, I went back to Yishun Northpoint KFC to have my lunch first before going up to Timezone to meet Alan and Paul.
I kept on losing to Paul and only won a few times using King and Law. Haha I think I can venture into other characters already. These few characters should have enough standard so far.
This saturday is Lim Boon Heng Cup. I am barely prepared for it. Let's just hope for the best.
Let's hope my tongue recovers quicker! I have no apettite for food recently because of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment