Bathing is always the best way of refreshing yourself whenever you feel tired. Today is a long day outside.
The time spent in the morning and afternoon was of course event day at Marina Barrage and it was really fruitful and enjoying.
Reaching Yishun, I met Kiat Peng at the Mrt tunnel towards Northpoint and went to buy our Seoul Thigh Chicken first since today is the last day for the price of $3.50.
Later we went up to meet Boon Kai and Jun Ze. Donovan and Alan also came later on. We played with mainly a Yoshimitsu pro called Swaq as well. I think my group will have a new member very soon.
Thereafter, we went to eat at Macdonalds and chatted there as well after the Timezone had closed for the day and later went on to chat outside Long John Silvers since we were talking too loudly at Macdonalds.
Soon, we left Long John Silvers and Boon Kai, Alan and Jun Ze had gone home. Kiat Peng, Donovan and I went over to Block 925 coffee shop to continue chatting until 12.36pm. Donovan and I went back home while Kiat Peng continued staying at the coffee shop to eat with his mother and his mother's friend.
Let's enjoy while I still can~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment