Sunday, March 27, 2011

No exercise day

Initially I could play badminton today but I was stuck in the Timezone the whole day instead.
Could it be because I sleep late too frequently? I only woke up at 3plus today in the afternoon. Thereafter I had my lunch before going out to the Timezone to meet up with the rest. Everybody came and it was quite bustling. The fight between KGB and Nameless leader was magnificient. KGB could have promoted even further to maybe BERSERKER or WARRIOR if not because of the faulty button 1.
Later at 9pm, I accompanied Boon Kai and Alan to buy some snacks or dinner and also at the Bus Interchange where Boon Kai ate his dinner and then we all went back home respectively when his bus 171 arrived.
I am so going to buy a PS3 and train all my characters. Shucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment