Yesterday I went to sleep with my hair still wet from bathing. I only reached approximately 12.45am after coming back from Bugis Virtualand with Boon Kai, Wei Cong, Raven and Lotion. Tekken 6 is fun but I find myself not improving much even after going to Bugis to train every Friday. I think I should just play using Mokujin. I don't care even if I lose a lot.
It was kind of epic when we were leaving back to Yishun because everybody was like so scattered, like birds fluttering away when they had to migrate or escape from predators. What a JOKE.
Today my parents left for Malaysia because it was our grandparent's death anniversary and they went to pay their respects.
Thereafter, I woke up at 1plus and went to eat lunch with my uncle before going up to Timezone to play with Alan, Kiat Peng, Boon Kai, Jun Ze and others.
Subsequently, we went for dinner together. All the six of us, Alan, Kiat Peng, Boon Kai, Chun Kit and Joyce at the stall outside the food court selling Bak Chou Mee.
Then we went back up to play. I think it is a perception of the mind if you can win a certain person. When there's a will, there's a way. All the best!
Now the time when I update is considered Sunday already. Later after waking up, I am going to swim at the Yishun Swimming Complex with Goutham and Anirban. Yeah! I am going to try 10 laps continuous swimming, Frog star laps come first. Later I will try Free Style. Cool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment