I don't know why but I have the feeling of being damn sian today. No matter whether it is playing Tekken 6 or doing anything else I also feel damn vexed today.
As usual I met up with my uncle for lunch and then went to the Timezone Tekken 6 machine but I realised that the machine was not available so I just went to jalan around with my uncle first before coming back to the Timezone. When I started playing the Asuka guy came and then my characters all started losing and my Yoshimitsu got demoted. I had the chance to promote again but I felt damn sian again and lost.
Raven, Jian Wei, Alan and the rest started coming and after Alan played with Masterpig, we went over to Raven's house and Kiat Peng joined us later.
Alan and I left early at 8.30pm as I really felt damn sian and I had to go and buy Long John Silvers back home for my brother to eat as well. Sian damn fucking sian! Haiya...I hope my mood will change for the better tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment