I think one of the most craziest thing I can do in this world is watching dramas non-stop for 24 hours sacrificing my sleep. I just did it this morning watching Masked Rider Blade. It is kind of nostalgic watching this show since all 3 of us, siblings enjoyed watching this in the past last time on Kids Central, back then when it has not become Okto.
Hence, I cancelled my swimming today with Goutham and Anirban and slept from 8pus in the morning to 4plus in the afternoon. I think my sleeping posture is not good. My back hurts when I woke up. Then I had no choice but to ask Kiat Peng to help me massage a little in the Timezone.
When I went to the Timezone, I was thinking of whether to buy a King Card from Jun Ze or to get a new one with 5 free play counts. In the end, I still think it is better to get a new one since there are 5 free game counts, meaning the card will only cost $1 since one game of Tekken 6 is 80cents for my Platinum card.
For dinner, I went to KFC to eat with Chun Kit, Jun Ze and Kiat Peng and Alan came to join me thereafter.
Back up, we played basketball all the way because Jun Ze was scared to go back to the Tekken 6 machine after Alan scolded him for looking at his private message. LOLS.
I used up my last play count to play my new attained Tekken card. Now the record is 0 wins and 3 losses. I have to make it nicer sooner or later by adding more wins to it.
Lastly it is time to go back home. It doesn't seem to end isnt it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment