Saturday, April 9, 2011

Kiat Peng to my house

Every Saturday is common so I don't have to say so much.Lunch's the usual with my uncle at coffee shop 925 and then we went to look at new handphone models before we went up to the Timezone.
Today's not so bad for my Tekken 6 games. Kiat Peng and I managed to enjoy most of our games together with Song Peng and Happy-go-lucky. Hahas.
At 5pm I accompanied Kiat Peng to Long John Silvers as he took his dinner before we went up to play once more and leaving at 7pm to my house for Scrabble games and watching Tekken videos as well.
Tomorrow morning my whole family is going for tomb sweeping or cleaning for my ancestors so I have to wake up pretty early at 6am.
Coming to think of it, this coming week is the last week of EMRS and officially the end of TEP. Let's chiong for the final lap man!
The weather can be pretty hot all these times. I need the air-conditioning~

No comments:

Post a Comment